- 15 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- Peel and cook your shrimp. You can steam it for about five minutes or cook in a pot of boiling salted water for about two minutes. Set aside until cool.
- Mix together mayonnaise, celery, scallions, lemon juice, hot sauce, and Old Bay seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in shrimp to the mayonnaise mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Trim the edges of the hot dog buns to make the end edges straight.
- Brush melted butter on each straight edge of the buns.
- Toast buttered sides of buns in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown.
- Fill each bun with shrimp salad. Top with celery leaves and scallions for garnish.