- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
These buttery warm rolls are sure to be a hit at any meal. Grated parmesan is a perfect finishing touch. Try this Easy Parmesan Garlic Dinner Rolls Recipe!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add rolls to pan and using a sharp knife cut an X into the top of each roll about 1 inch deep.
- Add butter and garlic to bowl and heat in microwave until butter is melted.
- Add 3/4 cup parmesan cheese to butter mixture and stir well.
- Evenly distribute mixture onto each roll, making sure to get the butter and cheese into the slits you cut.
- Sprinkle remains cheese on top.
- Cook for 12-15 until cheese has melted. Serve while warm.