- 5 Minutes
- 35 Minutes
Peach chutney is easy to make and you can serve it over boneless pork chops for a delicious dinner meal. Make it tonight and then try it over other dishes!
- Set a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add vegetable oil, and allow oil to heat through.
- Once the oil is hot, add chopped onions and cook until softened, about 4-5 minutes. Add peaches, apples, and brown sugar, and stir to coat in the onions and oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add cracked pepper, ginger, and salt. Stir to combine, and turn the heat down to medium-low. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 20 minutes, stir in balsamic vinegar glaze, and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Taste, and season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Serve over pork chops, and enjoy!