- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
The taste of a classic peanut butter cookie recipe, without all the fuss.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl stir all three ingredients together until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon measure scoop out 2 tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into a smooth ball.
- Place pre-rolled cookies on your cookie sheet about one inch apart, no need to worry about these spreading.
- Press down with the back of a fork and then press again from the opposite direction to form that classic criss-cross pattern.
- Bake these 3 ingredient cookies for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the tray for 1-2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store your peanut butter cookies in an air tight container for up to 3 days.