- 10 Minutes
- 6 - 8
- In a food processor, combine grated cheeses and garlic cloves. Pulse until coarsely combined.
- Add Worcestershire, mustard powder, onion powder, hot sauce, and ketchup. Pulse until fully mixed into the cheese mixture.
- Slowly drizzle the flat beer into the cheese mixture, pulsing as it is added, until fully blended and smooth. (Note: you may not need to use the entire cup of beer. Stop adding beer once the consistency is smooth and creamy.)
- Taste the pub cheese, and season with salt and pepper to fit your taste.
- Spoon pub cheese into a serving dish, and garnish with chopped green onions.