- 5 minutes
- 12 minutes
Fill up your family and save with this meat-free pasta dish! With only seven budget-friendly ingredients, it’s an affordable way to savor the flavors of the season, with leftovers to spare.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Cook garlic and butter in pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Slowly wisk in heavy cream until heated through. Add salt and pepper taste.
- When pasta is done, drain and add back to pot. Pour pumpkin alfredo over fettuccine and stir until all noddles are coated evenly.
- Serve immediately with extra parmesan cheese to top.