- 10 Minutes (plus chilling time)
- 0 Minutes
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor or plastic zipper storage bag. Process or roll with a rolling pin until fine crumbs are formed.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. Add 2 1/2 tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture to 8 serving glasses or jars. Set aside the remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Whisk the pudding and pie filling, milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to set.
- Evenly divide the pumpkin pudding between the serving glasses. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until chilled. Top with the whipped topping and sprinkle with the extra graham cracker crumb mixture for garnish. Serve immediately.
Substitute: If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice on hand, replace it with 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg and a pinch of ground cloves.