- 30 minutes
- 2 minutes
- Makes 16 s'mores cookies
- Place 16 cookies (bottom-side up) on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place 5 mini marshmallows on each cookie.
- Add the remaining 16 cookies on top of the marshmallows (bottom-side down).
- Gently press the cookies together. Bake in a 450-degree oven for about 2 minutes (just long enough to soften the marshmallows).
- Remove from the oven.
- Melt the chocolate wafers according to package directions.
- Coat the top of each cookie with the melted chocolate.
- Quickly sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the tops of the cookies.
- Place the remaining melted chocolate in a piping bag and pipe stripes over the top of each cookie.
- Allow the cookies to cool before serving.