- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Makes 8 Servings.
Sloppy Joe sandwiches are always a family favorite, but everyone will come back for seconds of this Sloppy Joe casserole with biscuits. Get the recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ground beef in pan over medium heat. Make sure to crumble as it cooks.
- Once cooked, add in sloppy joe sauce and stir.
- Open and lay one can of crescent rolls at the bottom of a 13x9-inch pan.
- Spread 1 cup of cheese over crescent rolls, then top with sloppy joe mix. Top with remaining cheese and second crescent roll.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until crescent rolls are brown.