- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 12 pies
Looking for a delicious Pi Day dessert recipe that is quick and easy? Save time & make these shareable mini cherry pies that are sure to please!
- Roll out both pie crusts according to package directions and cut out 12 circles using your circular cookie cutter.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin. Place the 12 circles of dough into the muffin tin and press them down, making little cups.
- Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of cherry filling in each cup.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cake mix on the top of each cup. If you have any left over, evenly distribute over the 12 cups.
- Drizzle a little bit of melted butter over all 12 cups.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for approximately 18 to 22 minutes. Keep an eye on them—when they’re golden, they’re done.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Remove from the muffin tin and top with whipped cream.