- 5 Minutes
- 1 Hour
- 1 Hour 5 Minutes
As the basketball tournament winds down, don't let your game watching party guests hungry. Make this quick party mix to keep fans on either side cheering!
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Melt butter in a large, microwave-safe glass measuring cup. While butter is still hot, stir in Worcestershire, seasoned salt, hot sauce, chili powder, and ranch mix.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, combine toasted rice cereal, wheat chex, rye chips, pretzels, and mixed nuts.
- Slowly drizzle in the melted seasoned butter, using a spatula to carefully mix it into the crunchy ingredients.
- Bake for one hour at 250 F, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread out onto paper towels and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Serve, or store for up to two weeks in an airtight container.