- 10 Minutes
- 35 Minutes
With Pi Day 2019 around the corner, Food Lion has pie recipes you'll love. Everyone loves cream cheese desserts. Try out this creamy snickerdoodle pie!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and cornstarch, beat into the batter, then add vanilla and egg, and beat until smooth.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and one cup of the Snickerdoodle Cookie mix. Use a large spoon to stir into the batter until completely combined and creamy.
- Add apple pie filling, and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the pie filling directly into the graham cracker crust.
- In a separate medium bowl, add the other cup of Snickerdoodle Cooke mix and melted butter. Blend until a crumbly dough is formed.
- Crumble the cookie mix and butter blend over the top of the pie, evenly distributing it across the entire surface.
- Bake the pie at 350 F for 35-40 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted and come out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes, then slice and serve warm.