- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 6 - 8
Enjoy a light summer treat with this berry delicious ice cream dish. It'll become your favorite strawberry dessert. Try making this ice cream pie today!
- Allow ice cream to slightly thaw until spreadable.
- Spoon ice cream into the graham cracker crust, filling it just to the top of the interior edge of the crust. Gently press the ice cream into the crust to not leave any air pockets or gaps. Use a knife to smooth the surface of the ice cream.
- Place pie in freezer and allow to freeze and set for at least one hour.
- In the meantime, roughly chop the strawberries.
- Place chopped strawberries, sugar, salt, and lemon juice into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer and stir to combine. Allow to simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally and mashing the strawberries as they soften, until sauce thickened. Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Remove ice cream pie from freezer, and spoon the cooled strawberry sauce over the top of the pie. Decorate with whipped topping, and garnish with mint.
- Slice and serve immediately!