- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
This easy weeknight dish comes together in 30 minutes or less. Perfect for busy days!
- Slice 1lb of the boneless skinless chicken breast into thin strips. Once you've finished slicing the chicken, add 3-4 cubes of the Land O Lakes Saute Express butter & olive oil cooking squares. The more squares you add the more "sauce" you will have to toss your pasta in. Begin cooking chicken on medium high heat until chicken is no longer pink.
- Boil water for your angel hair pasta, and cook according to the package directions.
- Drain and rinse 1 can of diced tomatoes, and add them to your chicken.
- Once pasta has finished cooking, drain pasta well, then add the pasta to the chicken mixture. Toss chicken and pasta mixture well to coat.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on the top.