- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Makes 24 cookies
- Whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy, about two minutes.
- Add the vanilla and cream, then mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salt, baking powder, and flour. (Add extra flour if the dough is sticky.)
- Roll the dough into balls, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Press down on each ball and flatten until it is 1/2-inch thick.
- Sprinkle each cookie with white sugar.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes.