- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
Homemade pancakes with eggnog goodness drizzled with tart, sweet fresh cranberry syrup. A deliciously festive way to start your day.
- Combine cranberries, sugar, water and cinnamon in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil whisking constantly, over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and cook whisking constantly until berries pop and sauce thickens. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggnog, egg and oil. Add to dry ingredients.
- Fry pancakes on lightly greased griddle. Stack and drizzle with cranberry syrup.