- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 8 servings
- In a large skillet (nonstick and oven-proof), melt the butter and sauté the onions over medium-high heat until the onions are softened.
- Add the veggies and continue to sauté.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, red pepper, and breadcrumbs.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet with the veggies. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for approximately 10 minutes until the eggs are set (watch carefully so it doesn’t burn). Remove from the heat and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Place the skillet in the broiler for about 2 to 3 minutes (until the cheese is melted).
- Slide onto a platter and slice like a pizza!