- 20 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- Makes 10 Popcorn Balls
For a fun and easy fall treat this season, try these popcorn balls with Reese's Pieces. Mix marshmallows, popcorn, butter, and Reese's to create this snack!
- In a large skillet, melt the butter, then add the marshmallows. Stir over low heat until melted.
- Add the vanilla and stir.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the candy corn. Mix well.
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and pour the marshmallow mixture over it and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cool for 2 to 3 minutes, then stir in the Reese’s Pieces and the mini M&Ms.
- Shape into 2 1/2 - to 3-inch balls. (You’ll want to grease your hands with butter or oil to prevent sticking.)