- 15 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- Makes 16 Biscuit Cups
Put everything you love about sloppy joes in a nice biscuit cup! It's one of the best sloppy joe recipes you'll eat & it's perfect for Father's Day lunch!
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and then add in the onions, the peppers, the garlic powder, the salt and the pepper, and continue cooking until the meat is done and the onions and peppers are softened.
- Stir in the Manwich sauce and the brown sugar. Stir until heated through.
- Set aside. Open the canned biscuit dough and separate the 16 biscuits. Using regular-sized muffin tins, flatten one biscuit into each cup, molding the dough into the cup so that it completely covers the sides and comes up a little over the edge. (You’re creating the biscuit cups to hold the Sloppy Joes.)
- Fill each of the 16 cups with the beef mixture (you can even mound it up a little bit).
- Place in a 400-degree oven for about 15 minutes; keep an eye on them and take them out when the biscuit dough is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and top each one with cheddar cheese.