- 1 hour 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Place 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet and heat over medium. Add the corn kernels and cook for 5 to 6 minutes until they're lightly browned. Transfer the corn to a medium bowl to cool.
- Then, to the bowl of cooled corn, add the jalapenos, red onions, tomatoes, lime juice, and salt to taste. Toss all ingredients together and place in the refrigerator until serving.
- In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with the cumin, smoked paprika, brown sugar, celery seed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture onto your steak. Let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Pre-grease and pre-heat your grill to high heat. Place the steak on the grill and cook the steak for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Baste the steak with George's BBQ Sauce and cook for an additional minute or two per side, continuing to baste as you cook. (Cook longer if you prefer well-done steak.)
- Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the steak across the grain in very thin slices.
- Heat the corn tortillas according to package directions.
- Place equal portions of steak on each tortilla. Spoon some of the corn/veggie mixture over the steak slices. Add more of George's BBQ Sauce if desired, and enjoy!