- 4 hours
- 1 minute
These festive dessert cups are simply "exploding" with fun!
- In a small bowl, add a cup of the boiling water to the blue Jello mix and stir until it dissolves; then let it cool for a while.
- Pour the blue Jello mixture into small, tall glasses (1/3 full). Place the glasses in the refrigerator until the Jello sets.
- In a small bowl, add a cup of boiling water to the strawberry Jello mix and stir until it dissolves; then let it cool for a while.
- Remove the blue Jello glasses from the refrigerator and pour the strawberry Jello mixture over the blue Jello (another 1/3-full). Do this carefully to avoid damaging the blue Jello underneath. Return to the fridge until the strawberry Jello sets.
- Remove the glasses from the refrigerator again and add whipped cream for the remaining 1/3 layer. Keep in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
- At serving time, add a few blueberries on top along with a bit more whipped cream, then put your "firecracker fuse" on top of that. I made mine out of chocolate candy melts (melted and piped into a stick on waxed paper), but you can use your food of choice. :)