- 30 minutes
- 1 minute
- Makes 3 servings
Kick off your next celebration with these festive firecracker milkshakes. They're easy, fun to make, and taste great.
- Combine ½ cup of vanilla frosting with enough food coloring to make the frosting red.
- Use a narrow pastry brush to paint stripes on the inside of each glass with the red frosting.
- Take the remaining ½ cup of frosting and apply it to the outside rim of each glass (about 1 inch down). Roll the frosted glasses into the red, white, and blue star-shaped sprinkles. Refrigerate the glasses for 30 minutes.
- Carefully add softened vanilla ice cream to each glass (add a little milk if it's too thick). Add whipped cream on top.
- Top each straw with a yellow fan-shaped Twizzler and then insert the straws into the milkshakes.