- 15 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 4 - 6
Want a summer appetizer that will be an instant hit? You will be sure to please with this firecracker shrimp seafood dish with a sweet chili sauce!
- In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, spicy Asian sauce, garlic, and orange juice. Whisk to combine, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk mayonnaise, spicy Asian sauce, garlic salt, and lime juice together. Adjust the garlic salt or other ingredients to fit your taste, and set aside.
- Rinse and thoroughly dry the raw shrimp.
- Toss the shrimp in the cornstarch, and set aside.
- Heat ¼ cup vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, carefully fry the shrimp in the oil, about 2-3 minutes per side, until crispy and cooked through. Transfer cooked shrimp to a plate lined with paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Repeat until all shrimp is cooked, adding the additional ¼ cup oil into the pan as needed.
- Sprinkle cooked shrimp with a pinch of salt.
- Toss the shrimp in the spicy sauce to coat each shrimp thoroughly.
- Lay two pieces of butter lettuce flat on top of each other. Top with shredded red cabbage, spicy shrimp, sesame seeds, radishes, and green onions. Drizzle with the spicy lime cream sauce, and serve immediately!