- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
Enjoy all your summer berries-fresh or frozen- in this delicious dessert!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine fruit and sugar and place in a square baking dish or individual serving, oven safe, dishes.
- Cut cold butter, into small cubes and set aside.
- For the topping combine oats, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Add butter cubes and mix ingredients together for form small crumbs. Mix in nuts and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fruit is tender.