- 20 minutes
- 2 hours 10 minutes
This isn't your typical cheese pizza...it's meant for dessert! This is perfect for a potluck or just a treat for your friends and family.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heavily spray a 12-inch pizza pan and evenly line dough on the bottom of it as the "crust". Bake until the crust just begins to turn brown. DON'T OVER DO IT! Let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until well mixed.
- Evenly spread out the mixture over the dough using a spatula. Place fruit on top.
- Stir jelly and when smooth, spoon and brush over the fruit. Allow pizza to rest for a bit and then cut into desired sized slices.