- 15 minutes
- 10-15 minutes
Enjoy these festive football-shaped cinnamon roll cookies for a fun treat before heading into the game.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out pie crust and coat evenly with slightly melted butter.
- Scatter cinnamon and sugar across the crust evenly.
- Tightly roll pie crust lengthwise into a long roll. Using a knife, separate into 1” rolls.
- Flatten each roll and flatten to about ¼” thickness using the bottom of a large glass.
- Form football shapes from the flattened rolls using a cookie cutter or a knife.
- Place all of the rolls in the oven and bake until somewhat golden (roughly 10-15 minutes)
- Take out of oven and set aside to cool.
- Mix together powdered sugar and vanilla extract to make a thick icing. Once the rolls have cooled, apply icing to each and then carefully pipe on the lace to complete the football design.