- 2 hours
- 15 minutes
- 64 small fudge pieces
In need of some football themed desserts? No matter who's playing, make sure you score with this easy homemade football field fudge and everyone wins!
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil. Lightly grease bottom and sides of the foil, and set aside until ready to use.
- In a large sauce pan over low heat, slowly melt the candy coating bars and sweetened con-densed milk together until smooth and creamy, about 9-10 minutes.
- Stir in a few drops of green food coloring at a time, until desired shade of green is achieved. Stir in crushed pretzels until well blended.
- Remove pan from the heat, and pour into prepared baking dish. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
- Once the fudge is cool and set, fill a small plastic sandwich bag with vanilla frosting (spoon the frosting near one of the bottom corners.) Snip a very small piece off of the corner of the bag, and pipe the frosting through the small opening onto the fudge.
- Pipe the frosting in a design to imitate yard lines on a football field, or evenly spaced straight lines across the fudge.
- Place desired amount of chocolate covered almonds onto the piped yard lines, and pipe small lines onto the almonds to imitate the lines of a football. One vertical stripe down the middle of the almond, then two to three strips across the vertical stripe. Cut into small 1” pieces.