- 15 minutes
- 2 hours (refrigerator time)
- 24 truffles
- In a food processor, pulse the cookies until you have a fine crumb. Or crush them in a large Ziploc bag using a rolling pin.
- Place the cookie crumbs into a large mixing bowl and mix together with the cream cheese and vanilla extract until well blended. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours. Then form into football shapes. Dip into melted chocolate, tap off excess chocolate and let dry on a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Let firm in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Use store bought vanilla frosting to create football strings on the top of each truffle. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.