- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
This robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess. Serve hot with celery sticks or veggies.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, buffalo sauce, salad dressing, chicken and crumbled cheese in a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
- Reduced Calorie Recipe: Substitute neufchatel cheese for the cream cheese and low fat options for the salad dressing and blue cheese.
- Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
- Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.