- 15 minutes
Cool off with this refreshing and delicious ice cream pie served up on a graham cracker crust and topped with toasted coconut and drizzled caramel sauce.
- Toast coconut over medium heat for 10 minutes. Stirring continuously.
- Put a layer of caramel on the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Add 1/2 of 1.5 quart package of softened vanilla ice cream into crust.
- Add swirls of caramel on top of ice cream.
- Top with toasted coconut.
- Drizzle with more caramel on top.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours so the ice cream will harden back up.