- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 large or 4 small servings
Change up the pace from your routine pizza delivery on the weekends and start your own tradition with fresh, tasty French bread pizza!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a loaf of French bread in half and then cut each half in half lengthwise. You will have 4 halves.
- Spread the pizza sauce on each bread half. Next, sprinkle the cheese on top along with the peppers, mushrooms, onion, and pepperoni.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet of pizza stone and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bread begins to brown and crisp up and the cheese begins to bubble.