- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
French Onion Cheese Dip
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the onions, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes until caramelized.
- Add the beef broth and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the Laughing Cow cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of the shredded Swiss cheese until combined.
- Spread the cheese mixture in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the filling is bubbly and the cheese is golden.
- Serve immediately with sliced baguette.