- 12 minutes
- 5 minutes
Fun Fact: Avocados are fruit as well. Enjoy them in this light "fruit" salad.
- Toss fresh lettuce leaves, mint and scallions together, season with salt and black pepper and stack in a bowl.
- In a small saute pan, toss walnuts in salt and “toast” on stove top until slightly browned for about 5 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
- Slice avocado in slices and top with fresh lime juice to prevent browning.
- Top salad with fresh berries, avocado slices, cheese and walnuts.
- Serve immediately with Taste Of Inspirations balsamic fig vinaigrette.