- 15 minutes
- 45 minutes
Fresh peaches are the star of this delicious cake—and it’s oh-so-easy to make!
- In a stand mixer, combine the cake mix, the butter, the cinnamon, the eggs, the water, and the vanilla. Mix well, on high for several minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the peaches and the brown sugar and stir thoroughly. Let them sit for a few minutes.
- Pour half of the cake batter into a greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- Place half of the peaches on top of the batter.
- Add the other half of the cake batter on top of the peaches.
- Add the other half of the peaches on top of the cake batter.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, the sugar, and the cinnamon. Sprinkle the pecans over the top of the cake.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.