- 20 minutes
- 5 minutes
This wacky recipe sure has a lot going on! Tomatoes covered in panko bread crumbs are fried to perfection and laid on toasted slices of bread smothered in pimento cheese and good ole' fashioned potato chips!
- On a cutting board, slice the tomatoes into pretty thick slices (around half in thick)
- In a small bowl pour the breadcrumbs and then dip both sides of the tomatoes into the breadcrumbs.
- In a medium frying pan over medium/high heat, pour oil until it begins sizzling
- Drop the tomatoes into the oil and allow each side to brown.
- Toast your bread slices in a toaster until desired crispiness.
- Smear the cheese on each slices of bread, top with fried tomatoes and potato chips. Enjoy!