- 15 minutes
- 55 minutes
Apples are a favorite for Fall. With a Frosted Flakes topping, delicious cinnamon and sugar, this simple recipe will quickly become a family favorite Fall dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
Wash and core apples, being careful not to completely cut through them. Leave enough of the base of the apple to contain the filling.
- Trim upper halves of apples and wrap with tin foil, keeping the top open.
In a bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Place the apples upright in a shallow pan, and sprinkle the mixture of cinnamon and sugar on top of the apples.
- Place in oven and bake for 55 minutes or until tender.
Remove the apples from the oven, and let cool.
Remove foil, and sprinkle KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal on top of the apples.
- Plate apples and serve with ice cream if desired.