- 25 Minutes
- Makes 12 Cheesecake bites
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners
- For the crust: In a medium bowl, crush the graham crackers into fine crumb. Then add the melted butter and whisk together.
- Press 2 TBS. of the crumb mixture in the bottom of the cupcake liners, forming the crust layer. Set aside.
- For the filling: Using an electric mixer, whip the softened cream cheese until smooth (about 2 minutes). Next, add the Greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and lemon to the cream cheese. Beat all the ingredients together until smooth (about 1 minute)
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust and fill cupcake liners almost the top the tin.
- Next top with your favorites fresh berries, or fruit!
- Cover Muffin tin with foil and freeze for at least two hours.
- Serve frozen and enjoy. Keep leftover stored in the freezer.