- 20 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 0 minutes
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. In a large bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes until the pudding has thickened. Pour the pudding into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Cover with the plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the whipped topping and whip until smooth. Fold in the mini marshmallows until combined. Spread the mixture evenly over the chilled chocolate pudding, cover with the plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours.
- Transfer the frozen s’mores from the baking dish to a cutting board. Break the graham crackers in half into squares and arrange 16 squares evenly on top of the frozen s’mores. Use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
- Place a second cutting board on top and carefully invert the frozen s’mores. Place the remaining graham cracker squares on top. Trim the edges and serve immediately, or store covered in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Recipe Tip: Use chocolate graham crackers for an even more decadent treat!