- 15 minutes
- 22 minutes
A fun treat for any occasion.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 15 2-1/2 inch muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Prepare the fudge brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the batter into each paper baking cup.
- Place 1 of the miniature-sized candy bars in each cup.
- Divide the remaining batter between the cups.
- Bake for 22 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool in the pans on a wire rack.
- Frost each cupcake and, if desired, top with a cherry.