- 20 minutes
- 9 large brownies
Love fudgy, chocolate-y brownies? Love s'mores? Then you'll love these brownies that perfectly combine the flavors of both desserts into one.
- In a small saucepan, melt ¾ cup butter, add the graham crackers and the 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir until combined. Press the mixture into a parchment-lined 9x9-inch pan.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approximately 8 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the 1 cup of butter and the 2 cups of sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing as you go.
- Add in the melted chocolate squares and mix.
- Add the vanilla.
- Slowly add the cocoa powder, the flour, and the salt, continuing to mix.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter on to the graham cracker crust. Bake the brownies in a 350-degree oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Add the mini marshmallows on top for the last five minutes of baking time. Remove from the oven.
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions. Place them in a piping bag and pipe them over the brownies.