- 5 minutes
- 1 minute
- Start off with oil in your pan covering bottom of pan 1/4 high on low to medium heat
- Mix up your pancake batter i use hungey jack pancake mix
- Pour your mixture into a icing pipping bag or if you don't have one of those use a zip lock bag and cut off tiny hole in corner. The smaller the better
- Squeeze bag mixture into the greese spreading in a circular motion. Think like a pretzel and do it fast! Or you will have a big blob:)
- Take salad tongs and flip when looks done on side usually only takes 30-45 seconds. Do same on other side.
- Remove from greese and sprinkle powered suger on it right away! Or it will not melt on it:) enjoy you just made carnival fun all by yourself and it was so easy!