- 5 minutes
- 1 minute
Homemade funnel cakes why not having a carnival anytime:)
- Start off with oil in your pan covering bottom of pan up to 1/4 high. Turn stove on low to medium heat.
- Mix up your pancake batter. (I use Hungry Jack pancake mix)
- Pour your mixture into an icing piping bag, or if you don't have one, use a ziplock bag and cut off a tiny hole in one corner. The smaller the hole the better.
- Squeeze bag mixture into the grease, spreading in a circular motion. Move around the pan quickly, or you will have one large blob.
- Take salad tongs and flip when it looks done (browned) on one side. Usually this only takes 30-45 seconds. Do the same for other side.
- Remove from grease and sprinkle powdered suger on it right away, otherwise it will not melt on the cake. Enjoy, you just made carnival fun all by yourself and it was so easy!