- 1 hour
- 1 minute
- Makes 24 apple wedges
- In a large bowl, place the orange juice and all the apple wedges. Soak for ten minutes.
- Remove the apple wedges from the bowl and dry thoroughly (you may need to dry them more than once; it's important that they're completely dry in order for the chocolate to stick).
- Melt the chocolate melting wafers according to package instructions either in the microwave or in a double-boiler.
- Using a fork, dip each apple wedge into the chocolate and thoroughly cover each wedge. Tap off the excess chocolate.
- Place the wedge on a parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet to let the chocolate harden. Once completely cool and dry, at the "football laces" by piping the Royal icing.
- Let the icing harden, then serve!