- 10 minutes
- 16 minutes
Add something fun to your family's Italian menu! Let the kids help make these yummy poppers made with refrigerator biscuit dough, pepperoni and string cheese for an easy treat.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or a slip mat baking sheet.
- Remove biscuits from can, and flatten out the dough to a 4 in round circle.
- Place a tablespoon of Marinara sauce in the center.
- Then place 1 slice (or more if you like pepperoni) and 1 cube of mozzarella cheese on top of the marinara.
- Wrap the dough around the pepperoni and cheese, pinching the dough together forming a ball. Make sure there are no holes in the dough to avoid leaking any marinara during the baking process.
- Place the ball seam down on the baking sheet, continuing making each popper until all the biscuits are used.
- Mix the Butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture over each of the poppers and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 16 minutes, the tops will have a golden color.