- 10 Minutes
- 0 Minutes
- Makes 15 to 20 Servings.
Create your very own festive game day veggie tray with broccoli, celery, tomatoes, carrots and peppers arranged in the shape of a football.
- Cut the celery into 3-inch pieces and line the short ends of a 9x11-inch baking pan with the celery pieces.
- Arrange the baby carrots in the center of the pan (try to arrange them to resemble a football).
- Fill in all around the carrots with the broccoli and then encircle the “football” of carrots with the cherry tomatoes.
- Use the yellow peppers for the laces on the football.
- Serve alongside your favorite veggie dip.