- 5 minutes
- 25 minutes
This pasta is as fresh as it gets! Tomatoes, spinach, and salmon make a colorful, delicious trio that packs flavor and nutrition onto a single plate.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add onions and garlic and cook 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium heat. Add salmon filets skin side down and sear 3 minutes, until skin is crispy. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer.
- Add spinach to tomato and onion mixture, stirring to wilt. Once wilted, add pasta, salt, pepper and remaining olive oil, and mix well. By now, salmon should be fully cooked and flake easily with a fork.
- Serve pasta immediately, topped with a salmon filet.