- 30 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 36 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix with ½ cup melted butter and sweetened condensed milk. Reserve 1 cup of batter. Press remaining batter into prepared pan to form a crust. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and evenly spread caramel sauce on crust.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter, warm water and small ingredient pouch from cake mix in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle caramel layer with the coconut mixture and remaining batter; press down slightly. Evenly dollop with peanut butter. Top with chocolate chunks and white chocolate chips.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool completely on wire rack and cut into bars.