- 20 minutes
- 10-15 servings
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Empty your white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at 15 second intervals, taking out each time to stir until the chips are melted with a liquid consistency fit for dipping.
- Dip strawberries into the melted chocolate. Drizzle it a little bit before you drop it on the parchment paper to create a ghost tail
- Place cookie sheet in fridge for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- Take your tube of black icing and make your eyes.
- Place on a decorative plate or tray and watch them disappear.