- 30 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 14 by 4 ½ loose-bottomed tart tin with non stick cooking spray. Place tart pan on a baking sheet.
- In a food processor, combine graham crackers, ginger, sugar and salt until finely ground and resembles bread crumbs.
- Add butter and egg white and process until incorporated.
- Press the graham cracker mixture evenly across the bottom and along the sides of the tart pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the crust is browned. Set aside to cool completely.
- While the crust is baking, make the filling by stirring yogurt and honey together in a bowl.
- When tart shell is cool, pour yogurt mixture into the shell.
- Spread the yogurt evenly in the crust.
- Line blueberries across the top of the yogurt, or heap over top.
- Slice and serve.