- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 6 to 8
Ginger, cinnamon, all spice and chocolate come together for a rich, creamy flavor
- In a medium sized saucepan, mix together milk, cocoa powder, sugar, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
- Cook mixture over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once sugar, cocoa powder and spices are dissolved, and the milk is steaming (not boiling) whisk in the chocolate a little bit at a time.
- Once smooth, split mixture between 6-8 mugs.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and mini marshmallows then serve.