- 10 minutes
- 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, nuts and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Add eggs, oil and baby food carrots and stir until well incorporated
- Pour batter in greased and floured Bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool in the pan, then invert onto a cake plate.
- Once cake has cooled, mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together, until smooth. Pour over the cake.